- May 3, National Day of Prayer, on the Green in Middlebury at 6:30 a.m.
- May 4, Soul Sisters, at AGCC, 6:00 p.m.
- June 2, Women in Community Retreat - Spa, Workshops, Speaker, Lunch, contact office for details
"Calling All to Prayer", at the church from 7-8 pm, Wednesdays. Come to intercede for the body of Christ, the Church, the unsaved, our government, our families, and the leading of the Holy Spirit
To donate to Hurricane Relief, go to ag.org or Samaritanspurse.org
Remember the Backpack Program weekly!
AGCC exists to be a discipleship building, community driven, body of believers lifting up the name of Jesus in word and action.
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head,
into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped,
when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
Ephesians 4:15-17 ESV
AGCC would love to welcome new members. We are small enough to know folks well and greet each other warmly when we arrive at church. Join us and feel Christ's love here.
- the personal and corporate worship of God through prayer, fasting, music, giving, and preaching, and the expression of God's gifts through His body.
- building up the body of Christ through loving acceptance of one another, through times of shared experiences, and the celebration of our life in Christ together.
- reaching the lost, both locally and globally with the Gospel and the love of Jesus Christ.
- developing disciples through the teaching of God's Word and by example, and to involving each believer in ministry in the local community and globally as God equips and directs.
- being more and more conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. Rom 8:29