"Calling All to Prayer", at the church from 7-8 pm, Wednesdays. Come to intercede for the body of Christ, the Church, the unsaved, our government, our families, and the leading of the Holy Spirit
First Thursday of the month: Prayers at the State House, 6:30 pm
The Backpack program needs donations. For information, contact the church office.
All church members and others interested in praying are invited to attend
AGCC exists to be a discipleship building, community driven, body of believers lifting up the name of Jesus in word and action.
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head,
into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped,
when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
Ephesians 4:15-17 ESV
AGCC would love to welcome new members. We are small enough to know folks well and greet each other warmly when we arrive at church. We also celebrate milestones together -like our recent 40th anniversary gathering. Join us and feel Christ's love here.
- the personal and corporate worship of God through prayer, fasting, music, giving, and preaching, and the expression of God's gifts through His body.
- building up the body of Christ through loving acceptance of one another, through times of shared experiences, and the celebration of our life in Christ together.
- reaching the lost, both locally and globally with the Gospel and the love of Jesus Christ.
- developing disciples through the teaching of God's Word and by example, and to involving each believer in ministry in the local community and globally as God equips and directs.
- being more and more conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. Rom 8:29