We are all meant to be in communion with one another. Working and spending time together, we enjoy those moments that make for lifelong memories. There are many different ways to commune with others here. Contact the church office for information about life groups or other ministries.
Get together with other teens to talk, learn together, and enjoy each other's company each Sunday night at 6:00 p.m.
Contact Pastor Jonah McPherson for information.
We are better together. We invite you to get connected; building meaningful friendships, encouraging one another and edifying Jesus.
He restores my soul. ~ Psalm 23:3
Men's ministries strives to bring men together in common interest to encourage and strengthen one another. They meet often for special events, devotional time, and prayer.
Here at AGCC we love God, love people, and tell them why. We strive to help our kids, families and volunteers to experience the love of Jesus. Our mission for our children's ministries is to create fun, welcoming and safe environments for kids to grow in their faith.
We have our Faith Builders programs grouped by:
- Nursery: Birth - 3 years old,
- Pre-K: 3 - 6 year olds, and
- Kids: Grades 1 to 5.
What to expect:
- As you walk in, our greeters will gladly assist and direct you and your family.
- Nursery aged children can be checked in as early as 9:45 a.m.
- Pre-K and Kids programs begin after the worship portion of our main service. Please keep your children with you until they are dismissed to their corresponding classrooms.
We hope to see you and your family soon!
We love to make music and sing together. The worship team, or sound and media teams could be what you are looking for. Contact the office if you are interested.