We are all meant to be in communion with one another. Working and spending time together, we enjoy those moments that make for lifelong memories. There are many different ways to commune with others here. Contact the church office for information about life groups or other ministries.
- Men's Book Study: 'How to lead and be a man in a confused culture', Tuesdays, 7-8 p.m.
- Women's Bible Study: 'All Things New' by Kelly Minter. Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m.
- Women's Bible Study: 'Take Hold of the Faith you Long For' by Sharon Jaynes. Tuesdays, 6:30-7:30 p.m.
- Women's Book Group: 'Abide: 1, 2, 3 John by Jen Wilkin; Thursdays at 11:00 a.m.
- 'Exercising the Temple of Christ' (fitness); Thursdays at 8:00 a.m.
Soul Sisters is a monthly gathering for women of all ages. We are better together. We invite you to get connected; building meaningful friendships, encouraging one another and edifying Jesus.
He restores my soul. ~ Psalm 23:3
Men's ministries strives to bring men together in common interest to encourage and strengthen one another. They meet often for special events, devotional time, and prayer.
We have a growing ministry to children. In addition to the nursery where committed members serve the little ones, we have two older groups where children enjoy play time, but are also fed and learn about Jesus.
"Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God." ~ Luke 18:16
We love to make music and sing together. The worship team, or sound and media teams could be what you are looking for. Contact the office if you are interested.