We invite you to attend any or all of the events listed below. Please join us for these gatherings to support one another.
Pastor Guy will be studying the book of I John each Wednesday, beginning January 6th. The first week will be at AGCC, the second week on Zoom, and alternating going forward.
AGCC exists to be a discipleship building, community driven, body of believers lifting up the name of Jesus in word and action.
AGCC would love to welcome you, we love meeting new people! You will be greeted warmly when you arrive at church and we hope you will feel God's presence in a powerful way.
Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head,
into Christ, from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped,
when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
Ephesians 4:15-17 ESV
- the personal and corporate worship of God through prayer, fasting, music, giving, and preaching, and the expression of God's gifts through His body.
- building up the body of Christ through loving acceptance of one another, through times of shared experiences, and the celebration of our life in Christ together.
- reaching the lost, both locally and globally with the Gospel and the love of Jesus Christ.
- developing disciples through the teaching of God's Word and by example, and to involving each believer in ministry in the local community and globally as God equips and directs.
- being more and more conformed to the image of Jesus Christ. Rom 8:29